Monday 12 August 2013

Beauty haul

I recently decided that I spend FAR to much money on makeup so decided to put myself on a spending ban but when I found these BARGAINS I couldn't help myself!!!!

So today I was in superdrug when I stumbled across the reduction basket and I grabbed myself 7 items for only £11.00!!! I would definitely recommend looking in the reduction isle as all of the items I bought were packaged and had not been tested!




So the first item I picked up was the Rimmel londons cool bronze mouse bronzer in 002 medium glow for just £3.00 I decided to pick this up as bronzer is a beauty product I never apply well and decided mouse might work best for me. As the product was only £3.00 I decided that it was a great way to test out bronzing mouse without breaking the bank. I will test this out and do a review on this if anyone is interested. 

The next item was a eye shadow for the loreal Paris collection in 80 Gris Clair soft grey. This amazing eye shadow was only £1.00 and the only reason it was reduced as the applicator was missing and I was fine with that as I prefer to use my own eye brushes. The pigmentation is brilliant and I am going to try a smokey eye look using this as a base on a night out and for only £1.00 I couldn't leave it.

This lipstick is 510 English rose from the maxfactor range this was again £1.00 and was untouched! I love lipsticks and getting a great brand for £1.00 just makes everything better! This is a perfect lip colour for a summer casual look as the colour isnt too heavy and will make a summer glow stand out! 

The next lip product is a lip lacquer crayon in no.3 from BarryM and again only £1.00! I have never used a lip product like this and have always been interested to try it therefore this was a great chance to try out a new product at a great price. The colour is super pigmented and has glitter in so would be perfect for a party or a big out. 

This is from the loreal Paris glam shine sorbet dazzling plumping lip colour in 120 tickled. I have previously used these lip closes and loved them but I have never been able to justify the price so when I saw this I just had to snap it up! I love the colour as it is a vibrant pink with a little shimmer so can be used day or night and for only £2.00 I just can't complain.

Now this is by far my favourite buy of the month! My local superdrug does not stock LancĂ´me so I was so surprised when I saw this and especially since it was in the reduction isle, when I asked why it was reduced the woman explained when they received their order this lipstick was in there order by mistake and since the item was not on the till they decided to reduce the item for just £2.00! I picked up the colour le rouge absolu 307 rose, I wouldn't normally pick this colour up but I couldn't let it go a miss! When I got home I googled the lipstick and it is normally sold for £22.00 so this is a massive saving of £20.00!!!!!!!!

Finally I picked up a mini tresemme brush for only £1.00 the only reason that it was reduced was because the tag was no longer on the product so I decided to pick this up as I have extra long hair and all products tug and break my hair so decided this would be a great way to try a higher brand hair brush without spending too much money. 

Thank you for reading this and hopefully you all can find some bargains!
Love Rebecka Kate x

2 comments:

  1. I love a great shimmery bronzed! Can't wait to see you reviews!!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go on holiday in a week so I will try it out then it will be a great test to see if its worth a purchase!
      Thank you for the comment sweetie x

      Delete