Sunday 11 August 2013

Budget beauty

Hello!
I am a lover of all things beauty but some times It can damage the bank balance which is why my favourite thing to do is find budget beauty that also has great quality!

The best budget beauty brand is MUA which is sold in superdrug


This is two of my favourite lipsticks from the MUA collection in shade 12 and 7 they are perfect summer colours and are long lasting. There is a brilliant range of colours in the lipstick collection however the finishes of the lipsticks are limited however from the lipsticks I have tried they are all moisturising and are very pigmented. These are sold for just £1.00 so a collection can easily be built up  MUA is also a great brand to try new makeup at a fraction of the cost of other brands!

This is a lip BOOM from the Alexandra Burke collection in 'bring it' this is a gorgeous red in a matte finish, I always use this as my go to lip colour for a night out and it has replaced my MAC Russian red! I can't begin to explain how brilliant this lip boom is! The colour lasts all night and the pigmentation is out of this world and for only £3.00 you can't go wrong!

Now for some more lip products as these are my weakness! I wanted to use these as an example of what you can purchase online at fragrancedirect! At first I wasn't sure what to think of this website but after receiving my parcel I can say its a great way to get all your favourite brands at a low cost. I got both of these lipsticks for just £1.99! However I would say before making a order go into you're local store and pick the shades you want to order as the pictures aren't too good on the website.

The next lip product is from Barry M and this was one of the first lip products I ever bought and I still to this day repurchase it! It appears green and when applied to the lips turns pink which can be built up. What is best about this is it acts as a lip stain and lasts on the lips all day even when drinking and eating and retailing at around £5.00 this is a great lip stain!

The final lip product and I'm sorry for including so many but they are many favourite beauty product! This is Papaya punch from the matte range and is a vibrant coral/pink which is great for a summer day or a statement lip colour on a night out! Sleek is a great make up brand which includes some of the best lip products I have ever used for just £4.99 ( I think) this is a brilliant way to ditch high end for high street!

These blushes are again from the MUA collection I love these blushes because for £1.00 you are able to experiment with colours and not worry too much about cost. The blushes are very pigmented and are applied brilliantly I picked candy floss and bubble gum as these will work best with most make up looks! The only thing I would want to warn you about is that you don't need a lot on your brush or you will look like you have been slapped in the face! Not a good look!

This is another MUA product in there £1.00 range this is brilliant for widening your eyes and after trying other white eyeliners I have found that this one glides smoothly and works the best.

This product is loreals telescopic mascara and I purchased this off a stand called making faces in my local shopping centre for just £4.99 this is half the price that is normally sold at so a great product for a great price.

Collections lasting perfection concealer is the best I have ever used and as my skin is prone to break outs it's great to find a brilliant product for only £4.18

These are MUAs pallets and I wanted to bring your attention to there pallet range as these are brilliant to put in your bag or to travel with as these are long lasting and have great pigmentation so you no longer need high end to have a flawless look! All of these retail at £3.00

The sleek brow kit is a great dupe for benefits brow kit at a great price for retailing around £8.00 great quality and a great price!

I recently found the lumiere eye lash brand at my local home bargains and are the best I have ever found the single set was only 99p and the large collection 3.99! I love these eye lashes and I am going to stock up on them so they last!

Finally I wanted to talk about a stippling brush I simply love! The e.l.f brushes are some of the best I have used! The brush is compact and is very soft so wont damage any skin type. The brush glides on foundation lightly and is perfect for summer make up however a higher coverage can be built up depending on the quantity used.

No comments:

Post a Comment