Thursday 12 September 2013

Life's a journey

So I am currently being that annoying person sat on the train blogging away sat with my costa coffee hot chocolate. and it suddenly hit me that my life is changing and its happening all at a very quick pace. so I got thinking that life is a journey, not one that we may always like but we need to move with it if we want to succeed in life. 

I am currently taking a big step and I am moving 3 hours away from my family to study special needs education in a place I know nothing about and have no friends. It would be a lie to say I'm not nervous because I'm terrified. I have recently left a job I love so much, left my dancing school and said goodbye to my best friends. But everyday I remind myself that this is a step I need to take to move on with my life and this is just a little step to achieve something massive. 

So even if you are not moving away or if you are just changing school starting a new course or starting a new job everything in life is a mystery and sometimes you need to take chances as life doesn't wait around for anyone. So just remember everything happens for a reason and life is tough so if it isn't hard it isn't the end! 

I am more than happy to answer any questions or worries that anyone has because everyone has there down days and I'm always willing to help.

All my love hugs and kisses Rebecka x 

2 comments:

  1. Way to venture out! When I went to school I moved away from my family and friends. It was a little scary to think of, but once I got to school I had such a great time and met a lot of new people.

    I hope you enjoy the changes to come and really enjoy your classes!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to the next few years it will be an adventure!
      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete