Monday 9 September 2013

T-zone blackhead facial scrub review



 recently have had a horrible break out after coming back off holiday which is very annoying I have tried many products such as blemish mud masks, pore strips, and peel masks however nothing has worked until I tried the blackhead fighting facial scrub.

I purchased the T-zone product from home bargains for only £1.00 which is an amazing price as my previous facial scrub was £6.50! 

My skin type is oily to normal therefore I am more inclined to use a deep cleansing scrub. I use the product twice a day morning and night and I have only used the product for a week. All opinions are my own and I am happy to answer any comments. The product has small exfoliating balls, however I would warn that they are not as small as normal products therefore if you have dry to sensitive skin this product may not work for you as it may be too harsh for your skin type. 

After only using the product for a week my blackheads have significantly decreased and my spots have also decreased in size and some have completely disappeared. The product has immediate effects which is brilliant as you are not waiting around to see if the product works. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good facial scrub that will help with break outs and blackheads. 

I would highly recommend this product and cannot praise this enough as it works brilliantly and the price is outstanding!! 

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 star rating! 

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this post 

Love Rebecka x




No comments:

Post a Comment