Sunday 1 September 2013

Update!

Hello everyone! 
I wanted to start with apologising for not posting in the last week for so...

Basically a lot has been happening in my life I have just returned off a weeks holiday in malia with my girls (best holiday ever!!!)  however on that holiday I injured my leg and I am currently waiting for an x-ray and I am wearing a knee brace! I also have a very bad chest infection which isn't working well with my asthma so I haven't been feeling too well...


Anyway on a happier note I now have my student accommodation sorted and will be moving out of my family home on the 23rd of September yippee! 

I am also VERY pleased to announce that my sister is now engaged! Her lovely boyfriend surprised her for a birthday surprise and took her to Paris and proposed on he lock bride! I am so happy for my sister and couldn't ask for a nicer person to be brought into my family! 

Sorry for not posting guys I aim to be back on form! 

Love Rebecka x

No comments:

Post a Comment