Saturday 7 September 2013

Rimmel London cool bronze review

This is the first time I have used a mouse bronzer so I was very optimistic and picked this product up as it was cheap and it was a good way to see if I liked the product before spending a lot of money. 

The texture of the product is as you wold expect and is very heavy and mouse, at first I thought that this would be easy to use but I was wrong. The first time I used the bronzer I used it under my foundation as this is what was advised to do on makeup tutorials I prepped my skin and blended the product out with my fingers. The product was not easy to blend at all I found that it was very heavy and almost sticky as it wouldn't blend out and would stick on my skin in blotches. My skin is normal to oily therefore I was surprise when the product was sticking to my skin. 

The second time I used a stippling brush and the same happened with this product it didn't blend at all  so I tried the product on top of my foundation and after two hours the product was very patchy and wasn't lasting on the skin. 

Overall I would not recommend this product the texture isn't very easy to work with and it doesn't blend out into a natural colour as it is very orange toned therefore you end up looking orange and patchy. 

Hope this helped if you have another questions about the product please do not hesitate!

Thank you for reading Rebecka x

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this bronzer but I got to say I don't really like the texture of mousse bronzers or blushers, probably because my skin is oily...


    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have oily skin and I found that the texture did not work at all!
      However I did find that the texture of the product was much heavier than another mousse product I have tried
      Thanks for the comment lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the honest review - I defiantly won't be picking this up! Have you tried the Chanel bronzer? I have heard that is meant to be a really good cream bronzer - I haven't tried it yet, but I am desperate to!
    Lovely blog. Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, I also really want to try it but I wasn't sure if I would like the product therefore I tired this as a cheaper alternative and this was a massive let down!
      Thanks for the comment I will check out your blog xx

      Delete