Tuesday 10 September 2013

My lipstick collection



I LOVE lipsticks and can't get enough of them so I thought I would share with everyone my collection as I love watching and reading about beauty collections.






The first collection is my benefit collection. Benefit is one of my favourite makeup brands therefore it is one of my biggest lipstick collections. 

From right to left...

I have posie tint which is in my beauty summer favourites if you wanted to look at a more detailed description. I love this product and its great for all seasons as it is a light pink which can be built up and is great for a natural look. 

The next three products are the benefit lipsticks
The first lipstick is in the silky finish in Jing a ling. the product is great for a everyday look and is a mauve pink colour, the lipstick is also very moisturising but does not stay on that well. 

The next lipstick is a full finish in saucy, although it states to be a full finish I do not think the lipstick is very pigmented. The lipstick is a orange toned red with a lot of shimmer and glides on the lips easily.

The next lipstick is also in the full finish in the tone slow zone, this lipstick is very pigmented and is a vibrant pink with a slightly glossy finish. This is my favourite from the collection and it works for a day look and also a night time look. 

The next benefit products are lip glosses or small products from a makeup set. 
The first is the ultra shine in back to the fuchsia. As you can imagine from the name the lipgloss is a vibrant colour. The lipstick however very shimmery and the glitter is a bit too thick and I find it clumps together on my lips

The next lipgloss is I'm with the band which is a champagne colour with a slight pink tone, the consistency of this lipgloss is brilliant and the colour is great alone on bare lips.

The next lipgloss is life on the A list which is a very light pink with a very slight shimmer in this colour also works alone so it is great on top of a lipstick or alone for a more natural look.

The next is cha cha tint for lips and cheeks this is a vibrant orange which can be built up in colour from a pale orange to a very pigmented bright orange. This is great as it stays on your lips no matter what the only down side is that is isn't moisturising at all.

The next three are all lip glosses which have a matching blush they are all moisturising but are not very pigmented. If I was to recommend one it would be coralista.

The next collection is my MAC collection.

The first lipstick is in a satin finish and is the viva glam by nicki which is a bright pink which is highly pigmented the colour is amazing the only down side is that I don't feel I could wear it everyday.

The next is in a matte finish in ruby woo. This is a very bright red which I would recommend for the summer with a cute floral dress or play suit. 

The next is in the finish cremesheen in hang up this is a very dark purple toned lipstick which is very moisturising and is great for autumn and winter, the pigmentation is brilliant the only bad thing is that the colour can stick on the lips unevenly. 

The final lipstick is my all time favourite lipstick it is in a matte finish and is Russian red this is prefect for all seasons but mainly winter it has blue tones in so makes your teeth appear whiter and is the perfect shade for a winter party. 

 The next collection is my YSL collection because of the price I only have two but I a looking to expand my collection in the near future.

The first is rouge pur couture in the shade 27 this is the brightest pink I have ever came across and it is slightly a magenta tone, the lipstick is very moisturising and glides on the lips. However I do not think that it stays on the lips at all which is very disappointing.

The final YSL  lipstick is rouge volupte shine in shade 18 this is a lighter version of MACs hang up. This is very moisturising put the stay power is not that brilliant. I mainly use this colour if I am going out of in the autumn. 

The next collection is my maybelline collection which is my favourite drug store lipsticks.

The first lipstick is 902 in fuchsia flash, this is the most pigmented lipstick I have ever owned it is even better than the YSL in shade 27. This is brilliant if you are looking for a pop of colour which is a great quality as well as a great price. 

The next is 906 in hot plum which is a magenta toned purple which is also highly pigmented and glides on the lips easily. However the only down side is that it does not apply on the lips how it appears on the label. 

The next is 240 galactic mauve which is a shimmer mauve with a hint of purple, this works great in the winter but I do find it isn't that pigmented. 

The next is 060 citrus slice which is a scented lipstick. I love the smell but there is no colour therefore I would not recommend this.

The final lip product from maybelline is 020 in tropical pink which again is a scented lipstick,however this lipstick has a very light pink pigmentation in it which creates the effect of eating a coloured ice pop. I love this and would recommend it as it is a stain so lasts on the lips.

The next collection is my Rimmel London collection which I also love.

The first product is the apocalips lip lacquer in Luna this is a peach toned orange which is brilliant for any look. This stains the lips and is highly pigmented however I find that I do not like the consistency of the product. 

The next is the moisture renew in 370 rose shimmer which is a very light pink with a slight shimmer. I do not like this lipstick as it is very oily and does not stay on my lips.

The next Iain the shade 850 rouge this is a very deep red which is highly pigmented and very moisturising the only bad thing is that it does not stay on the lips 

The next lipstick is from the Kate moss range in 01 I love this lipstick it is a highly pigmented deep red which lasts on the lips and also moisturises.

The next is another Kate moss lipstick in shade 101 in a matte finish this is a great dupe for MACs please me and is a pigmented natural pink. I prefer this to macs formula as this also moisturises. 

The final product is another lip lacquer in nova which is a deep pink which is highly pigmented I do not like this product as it does not match my skin tone but I do think it stays on my lips even when eating and drinking.

The next collection is from maxfactor. 

The first product Iain 825 pink brandy this is a coral toned pink which is great for summer, I love this lipstick because its highly pigmented and is great for both day and night. The lipstick glides on the lips perfectly and is applied evenly this is a great product and I would highly recommend it. 

The final maxfactor product is the flipstick in gypsy red. The lipstick is highly pigmented and is a coral toned red which is great for a night, I used this on holiday and received my complements which is always nice. It is highly pigmented and has a very slight shimmer. You can then apply the gold side either all over the lips or in the middle of the lips lightly the gold is the most perfect colour and I LOVE this product. 


The next is my sleek collection, sleek is brilliant and I hope to expand this collection as all the products are of a high quality and a great price. 

The first lip product is a sheer cover in satin, this is a very shimmery product, what I like about this product is although its very natural it has a slight hint of pink which is a great for a natural look. 

The next is in a matte finish in papaya punch this is featured in my summer favourites so if you wish to read more about this product please go read my summer beauty favourites.


The next is my Barry m collection which is such a great makeup brand. 

The first lipstick I do not have the name for but it is a frost very light pink, I cannot use this product alone but it's great to pair with a more vibrant pink. 

The next lipstick appears to be green but it is a lipstain when applied to the lips turns a beautiful vibrant  pink. This is my all time favourite lipstick as it is the only lipstick which I can wear all day and not have to apply again. 


This is my accessorize collection, I love accessorize but I do not believe that they have the best makeup collection. 

The first lipstick is in head over heels the pigmentation of the lipstick is brilliant but the lipstick is very oily therefore comes off when eating or drinking anything and smudges very easily. 

The next is in love struck which is a highly pigmented vibrant pink similar to the maybelline fuchsia flash, however again the consistency of the product is not brilliant and is very oily.

The last product is besotted which is a frost pink, unfortunately the colour did not suit my skin tone and washed out my face, however I will try and pair this up with another product.

I have one warning if you are wanting to purchase the accessorise lipstick collection! The packaging is beautiful but is cardboard so if the packaging gets wet this will ruin your lipstick.

This is my Avon collection, I love Avon as it is affordable but is of a great quality the only downfall is that you can't try out any products before you buy so some shades may not suit your skin tone.

The first lipstick is in frozen rose which has a frost finish and is a mauve tone which is very shimmery, the product is highly pigmented and a very moisturising. 

The next is in cherub which is a silky finish in a very natural pink but can be built up in colour, this works well with a tan or for a natural look.

The next lipstick is in metallic pink which is my favourite as it has a slight shimmer but is a highly pigmented coral with a slight hint of pink which works brilliantly in all seasons night and day.

The next is in buff this is so pigmented and is a very dark mauve purple, I find this colour very hard to wear and I think this would work  better if I was darker in skin tone as it washes my skin tone out.

The final lipstick is in pout which is a pigmented natural pink which is very moisturising and applies evenly.


The next is my MUA collection and I love me some MUA. 


I will start with the lipsticks. 

The first lipstick is from the fashionista collection in I'm an individual this is a orange lipstick which is slightly sheer as its main purpose is to moisturise therefore it's great for everyday use.

The first MUA lipstick is in the shade 3 this is slightly pigmented but is full of shimmer! The lipstick consistency is brilliant as the glitter does not grate on the lips however if you don't like glitter or shimmer this lipstick is not for you.

The next lipstick is a highly pigmented fuchsia pink in shade 15 this is great for both day and night and I would recommend this in the autumn to add a power colour to a plain outfit. 

The next is shade 14 which is a neutral colour which suits my skin tone perfectly and could be used day and night with the right outfit. 

The final MUA lipstick is in shade 7 which is my all time favourite it is a pink with a hint of coral and is very pigmented and moisturising, I love this as it is great for both day and night and the pigmentation is brilliant. 

Next is lip booms which I love as they are all in a matte finish

The first lipboom is in doin good I don't like this colour as it does not suit my skin tone at all therefore I do not use this lipstick at all but it would be great if you like darker lip colours. 

The next lipboom is in ok.com this is a neutral colour and would work best on someone with lighter skin as it looks like I have foundation on my lips which is not a good look.

The next is OMG which I used a lot this summer as it is a beautiful orange toned pink which is great for summer night and day for a effortless look and I highly recommend this lip product.  

The next lip boom is in its a situation which I prefer a lot more than MACs hang up and the pigmentation is out of this world and it stays on my lips a lot better therefore this is a great product and is a must for this autumn winter. 
The final lip boom I cannot praise enough it is a great dupe for MACs ruby woo but at a much more affordable price. The pigmentation is brilliant and has a blue tone so your teeth look incredible ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

The final product is a power pout which is in the first picture, I do not like this product at all the packaging does not fit the product properly so when I received it the product was all messed up and the colour is very boring and does nothing for my skin tone. 

The final lip collection is miscellaneous as these are all products I only have one of.

The first lipstick is from E.L.F in the shade gypsy which is a pigmented purple however the consistency of the product is very oily and does not stay on the lips therefore I could not recommend this product.

The next is a lipgloss glam shine by loreal in 120 tickled which is a sheer pink packed full of shimmer, I love is product but I could not wear it alone I always pear it with another lipstick. 

The next is from natural collection in pink mallow this is a highly pigmented natural pink which will work well in all seasons and works best with a pale skin tone. 

The next is from dainty doll in 005 which I would not recommend at all this lipstick has no pigmentation  and is just a slight shimmer which does nothing to any look and I a, very disappointed with this product. 

This lipstick is from Clinique in bamboo pink in a mauve which is has a slight brown tone which unfortunately does not suit my skin tone at all.

The next is from sephora which is purchased in Paris and I love it so much and I'm very upset that we don't have a sephora. This is in crush, this is my favourite all time purple lipstick. Te pigmentation is brilliant and you can build the colour up to suit your skin tone or outfit which I love. If you are lucky enough to have a sephora you need this lipstick.

The next product is from NYC in 401 caramel which is a shimmery golden pink which is great for the winter days as I find its too dark toned for the summer. However the few times I have worn this colour I do find that it does not stay on my lips at all! 

The final two products are featured in my summer beauty favourite so if you want to read more about them please view that post. 

Sorry for this post being so long but I just love me some lipsticks! 

If you want a review of anything please comment and I will be more than happy to review anything please comment if you also have any of these lipsticks it would be great to know your opinion. 

Love Rebecka xx


1 comment:

  1. Such a nice Post and Nice information we really like this.Have a look at haute her for basic makeup tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete