Sunday 15 September 2013

September wish list

So I start uni next week and with my book list costing £200.00 it's fair so say I won't be spending a lot of money this month so everyweek I am going to update you all on what I'm wanting.




The first item is the zara office bag, and I am very aware that a lot of people have this but I just love it and it would be perfect for university because of the padded compartments. This bag is no longer in the shops and sold out pretty much instantly. However I did find this on eBay and did put in a bid but unfortunately i did not win and the bag went form£60.00!! Which is more than it retailed for which is so silly as it had been used. 

Freshers week is coming up and I am really looking forward to it but I'm really unsure of what to wear as my uni is in a small place and I've been told people rarely get very dressed up so my dresses which I wear in Newcastle will just not cut the bill. Therefore I thought this bralet was a perfect alternative as it old be paired with a skirt or trousers and dressed down with a open shirt. I am also very flat chested but I embrace this and I love wearing things only flat chested people could! Power to the flat chested people! 

The next item is very affordable and retails for just £3.00. I have heard great reviews about this item and I much prefer a powder highlight so I thought this was perfect. However I have tried numerous MUA stands and I have yet found somewhere which isn't sold out! Boo! 


Now this outfit is to die for! This is from asos and is a jumper and skirt which can be purchased separately. When I saw this on the opening screen I nearly died I think this is gorgeous and could easily  be dressed up in the winter. But unfortunately I don't have any money to spend on clothes so I can only hope it will go in the sale (no chance)

I have recently purchased some KG's and as beautiful and expensive as they were they have ruined my feet, I cannot see my poor little feet for scratches and blisters. So I have been on the hunt forth perfect pair of heels with support and a good heel as I am tiny! These are from new look and are only £27.99 and if you have a student card you can also get student discount on these beauties! 

As you may know I love benefit makeup but recently I haven't been able to purchase any as I have been saving for holidays and university. (Growing up sucks!) this product has been getting some brilliant reviews and when I saw beauty crush also loved this item I just wanted to run to my nearest e benefit and spend my last penny on this product. Unfortunately I am now a poor student and cannot afford this! 

Hope you have enjoyed reading this!

Love rebecka Kate xx






2 comments: