Thursday 5 September 2013

Primark haul

So I was a little naughty and strolled into primark and magically purchased a few items, it's only a few items because I'm trying to save for uni but the few items I picked up I am very pleased with.



The first item I grabbed was this blazer/kimono. I'm a bit late to jump on this bandwagon as it is a summer trend but I thought that this would be perfect to wear to dress up a plane item. It's a silk material so you couldn't wear it in heat as you would become very hot! I thought that the item looked like it should be in topshop or Zara so I couldn't help myself. 
The item was £15.00 so a little pricey for primark but totally worth it in my opinion.


The next purchase was a jumper because I always buy jumpers early before they go up in price for winter! Its very thin so would be great for layering under a leather jacket. It has a slightly lower back therefore you could wear it with leggings if you are self conscious about showing your bum! The jumper was only £6.00 which is an amazing price for a jumper. Well done primark! 

Another jumper! Again this was only £6.00 and reminds me of the topshop jumpers that are £26 so an amazing dupe! The jumper is thin but is a light material and is very comfortable as the material is stretchy (if that means anything?). I love jumpers and the back detail is so cute!

The next item is something I wouldn't normally buy but the quality of this t-shirt is amazing. The shirt is slightly structured so if you prefer your tops bigger i would advise to get a bigger size as it isn't very giving. When I saw this I couldn't believe it was from primark because I personally think it looks like a to
Shop item and the little details give the top a great quality. The top was £8.00 which is a great price again but I think I will exchange the top for a bigger fit as that is how I personally like tops to look.



The next item is a cardigan because I only ever wear leather jackets and I really need to get some new clothes before uni. This item was £10 which I didn't think was too bad as the cardigan has a lot of material. What I love about this item is that you can wear it slouchy and its very versatile you can wear it in the summer or wear a long top and scarf in the winter. 

The final item is a dress or jumper depending on what you feel comfortable wearing. This item was £13 which I thought was a little pricey for primark. However I style this as a dress it works perfectly as its oversized and the dress is jersey style therefore it's effortless there is so need for any belts or accessories. 

Thank you for reading this these will probably appear in future outfits of the days so keep an eye out for them! 
Thank you Rebecka x

2 comments:

  1. i have both of the lightweight jumpers! haha snap :D xx

    ReplyDelete